Monday, April 11, 2011

Tips and method of running for beginners

A little flashback about two years ago I still remember once before I know the physical and stamina parkour i still a mess, at that time and was the first time I tried the movements is still unclear, which is dipikiran that time I was cool and extreme , because I was from a rather small child with autism in the family and I love the smell of extreme sports, at that time I had no knowledge of what I'm doing parkour, I just tried to movements that are not mastered I hope I can jump over buildings in Jakarta such as in the movie "Yamakasi". (Menghayal in broad daylight gw).

Because I was curious and wanted to find out parkour deeper, I learned all of which relate to parkour through cyberspace, browsing I ran the correct way, learn techniques to jump, I'll climb like a spider (as in the superhero movie, then? Hahaha. .), and not only that physical exercise ala parkour I learned and applied over the years, having adequate knowledge of the tutorials that I read and learned parkour philosophy that I continue, God bless you till now I still persist in parkour, which I can at parkour was more than what had been the first time I think of the join and meet all my friends, I thought at that time was wrong about parkour which i think is extreme and cool, it turns out if we learn and explore something we love as a result we will get a diamond that is priceless, for I was a satisfaction that is unrivaled.





Now go on what I have after many years I have learned, and the results so that all my friends have also what I learned, one of which I will share about running, do not despair if you hear the word jogging, sprints, and the marathon, essentially the same thing that is running, klo gw version of hell on berlarinya more parkour and what percentage of the rest for vaulting, climbing and jumping, because it is very important to train our stamina to run the better, if we have pretty good stamina and the results for the flow that far too will taste good. So you all must go forward, I'm sure you can and I still remember the very first time I learned a few years ago and I applied it beyond how to run and how to breath correctly when running, almost desperate for a new how many yards of breath already irregular and the lungs I felt like exploding, a matter of days, weeks, months there has been no drastic changes in me and my endurance because I had confidence and spirit, and I determined I must be ..! I sweat that drips every struggle and the spirit I was, I do not want to lose from the negative side I, I should be able to resist the lazy mind every time I practice.God bless you at this time and now thanks to a long process and so was born a progress that I have, now I can run long distance and fell in love with him.Among intermezo from me and this is the fact that I share to all my friends.Tips and method and how to run for a beginner, may be helpful:

• Select shoes, good socks and know your foot typeBefore buying and choosing shoes for running, find out first about your foot type, because humans have 3 types of different foot types such as:Normal, High Arch and Flat, if you already know your foot type before visiting your subscription to a shoe store or your favorite shoe store, and asked for directions to select the appropriate type of shoe your foot type, or if you buy shoes in the shop there is usually a well-known tool to test whose name is "gait analysis", such as treadmill tool but the result will be in komputerisasikan to determine the type and shoes that fit for us, and that needs to consider in choosing a shoe is a measure that is not too big and not too small, not based on the number of shoes you wear today, the most important should be comfortable when in use running, flexible in motion, and a good grip. Buying shoes should be done in the afternoon. Because the foot has been a day of doing many jobs that are in most large size so it does not feel cramped. When you buy shoes in the morning or during the day means that you buy at the time the foot is not the maximum size. So, even though at that moment you feel fit the shoe size but once purchased and used in the afternoon, the feet can become sore because of the narrowness., After the shoe is used along the 400 miles or about 647, 73 miles, then you should replace it with a new,Make sure your shoes stay comfortably on the foot do not forget to also consider in choosing socks, choose which made comfortable and not hot in the foot, because if indiscriminate wearing socks, the result at the time ran away friction and quick feet will blister. The quality of running is also located on socks that you use as well.

• Heating and cooling
Walk about 5-10 minutes before running, this function is to minimize the pressure on paru-paru/jantung, after the body starts to hot start or keep running with a constant velocity means no fast and not too slow, too, depending on the duration of each, usually for the first time we ran constantly for about 5-10 minutes, do not forget to cool down after running the function so that the muscles are not stressed.

• The route ran
Set comfort step in a run, and Reach a goal or goals and try to adjust the distance you travel, if you think it has begun to look a bit lighter route and ideally further the distance that now you have to travel a bit more difficult than before, when you've started to enjoy the route you travel in a couple weeks longer to find a new route within the next few weeks there should be a small increase in ascension.

• Posture
Maintain correct posture when running, correct posture while running is: let the shoulders back and your hands slightly cupped. Clench your fingers can be increased stress on the shoulder and arm.Make sure your elbows are at a position 90 degrees to the body position to gain benefits for the upper body.Do not forget to take vitamin D and calcium is adequate. If not, then it can increase the risk of injury due to high load on the foot runners.

• How to breathe
It is very difficult once to set the breath for the first time we ran, the breath is always irregular, our breath will always thrive on its own if we keep running routine, breathing techniques are: take a deep breath through your nose every few steps and then hold the exhaust through the mouth slowly, repeat until your breath and maintain stable, if you experience pain on the right or left, slow the pace and pull a deep breath slowly through your nose and throw the breath through the mouth quickly, at the time of exhale through the mouth do not forget to make a sound "huuuhhh" and repeat several times until no longer ached. This is a way of cleaning the body of toxins as we ran.

• Dehydration
Keep your body from dehydration, take hydrapack or once every 30 minutes you should drink should not be, because our bodies need fluid and energy during running, many hydrapack products are sold in sports shops, ranging from bags and belts for running hydrapack so you still continued to go running without any hindrance. But remember not too much to drink during a run, drink a little and just to prevent you from dehydration.

• Sleep and eat well
Enough sleep is very important if you are running this program, enough sleep before you get started running is to provide enough energy for as long as you run, and sleep well after running helpful for you to speed up muscle recovery in body, food intake should also be considered to support this program, such as adequate protein to repair and development of the muscles after a run, before you start running make sure your stomach is not empty and not too much to eat, ideally eat 1 hour before you start running and the food must contain lots of protein to give you enough energy to run, and after running you also have to eat to speed up muscle recovery, eat a lot containing 80% carbohydrate and 20% protein.

• Run with a friend or not
If you think it really helps to stay motivated why not, join with friends if you feel very good, because usually if you run with friends do not feel tired or bored, but if you prefer your own experience of course you have to push yourself harder to keep the spirit in the running.

• Maintain motivation of music
Fill your iPod or MP3 player with a high bitrate music, if I own a 200kbps bitratenya upwards, in order to maintain pace and heart I keep the spirit, be careful of the volume that is too tight, not until you can not hear your surroundings, such as motor vehicle and others.

• Be yourself
You are running not because you're upset and you ran it were not for being happy, the reason you ran inside yourself, why you do regularly run? Be yourself, you run not because of any coercion and encouragement from others. Be proud to yourself because the results you get is your own hard work, others only your motivator.

• Progress
After a few months you already have an increase in endurance, breath, pace, duration, distance, speed and others always note any progress that you can, and the results will you see in your notes as a report to yourself. the more familiar you are running, the more stable your breath later, the more you long run the more stable your endurance. If your endurance has increased the speed will increase by itself. The bottom line is still running so that your progress is increasing.
Discipline and commitment to the program is the key. Keep yourself motivated and determined, and sooner or later you'll be running distances That Could you never imagine before.
Hopefully very helpful for my friends all of who was going to start running, the next time I'll be sharing a more useful method again and be like rice. SPIRIT ... .!!!!
Written by: Hendry "Axl extreme" HilmawanThanks to: Jerry Karundeng (the runner) who has guided gw through cyberspace.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment